Various topics from the Howard Dare youtube channel:
Who is John Galt
Howard Dare: “Who is John Galt – MGTOW I read and talk about the first part of John Galt’s speech from Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged and how it relates to MGTOW. Join me, Howard Dare as I discuss Who is John Galt – MGTOW and other MGTOW related topics.”
Youtube: Who is John Galt
Connecting Mind and Body for Strength and Effectiveness
Are you hiding the truth from yourself? Are there things you’d rather not face about yourself? Your life? Your effectiveness in life. Face the truth and align your mind and body to become strong and effective in life again. Join me, Howard Dare for Connecting Mind and Body for Strength and Effectiveness.
Youtube: Connecting Mind and Body for Strength and Effectiveness
Five Pillars of Success
Five Pillars of Success – MGTOW Basic ideas that will help you find and achieve your goals in life. Whatever it is that you want in life can be yours. Learn these basic pillars of success to help you be happy and productive in life. Join me, Howard Dare as I discuss Five Pillars of Success.
Youtube: Five Pillars of Success
How Women Dominate Men, Government and Society
A video explaining how and why women dominate men, government and society. How men are torn between two worlds, a man’s world or practical concerns and a woman’s world occupied with satisfying wants and emotional needs. And how our politics are ruled by female values.
Youtube: How Women Dominate Men, Government and Society
Globalism vs Nationalism
Two distinct world views that are in opposition. As problems grow what should a person do? What are the variables involved? What is the short and long view?
Youtube: Globalism vs Nationalism
Altruism, Making a Virtue of Your Disposability
Youtube: Altruism, Making a Virtue of Your Disposability
How To Recognize Psychopaths
Howard Dare: From a share on my Facebook page, thank you everyone. Great article! Check it out:
Youtube: How To Recognize Psychopaths
Jackson Mackenzie wrote:
Psychopaths make up one percent of the general population and, contrary to popular belief, most of them aren’t serial killers. They’re manipulative people who intentionally cause harm to others without any sense of remorse or responsibility. Psychopaths are social chameleons who can fit perfectly into any situation. They are experts at morphing their identities to get what they want and mirroring others for money, sex, and — most commonly — attention.
Because of their ability to idealize others, psychopaths are often perceived as charming, innocent, and fun to unsuspecting onlookers and casual acquaintances. But there is another side to them. When they’re feeling threatened or bored, a psychopath’s true colors start to come out. They draw you into arguments that are unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. The argument usually stems from something hurtful or inappropriate they’ve done, but you’ll quickly find that you’re the one defending yourself. Here are 6 warning signs that the person you’re arguing with is a psychopath and it’s time to disengage.
1. They lie and make excuses. Everyone messes up every now and then, but psychopaths recite excuses more often than they follow through with promises. Their actions never match up with their words and their lies disappoint you so frequently that you actually feel relieved when they do something halfway decent. They’ve conditioned you to become grateful for mediocre treatment.
2. Their tone is condescending and patronizing. Psychopaths often try to make you unhinged in an attempt to gain the upper hand. Throughout the entire argument, you’ll notice that they keep a calm and cool demeanor. It’s almost as if they’re mocking you — gauging your reactions to see how much further they can push. When you finally react emotionally, that’s when they’ll raise their eyebrows, smirk, tell you to calm down, or feign disappointment.
3. They employ mind-blowing hypocrisy. In heated arguments, psychopaths have no shame and will often begin labeling you with their own horrible qualities. It goes beyond projection, because most people project unknowingly. Psychopaths know they are smearing you with their own flaws, because they are seeking a reaction. The point is to lure you in so that you react and seem “crazy” to onlookers.
4. They seem to have multiple personalities. When arguing with a psychopath, you’re likely to notice a variety of their personas. It’s sort of like good cop, bad cop, demented cop, stalker cop, scary cop, baby cop. Once you begin pulling away from their manipulation and lies, they’ll start apologizing and flatter you. If that doesn’t work, they’ll suddenly start insulting the qualities they just flattered two minutes ago. As they struggle to regain control, you’ll be left wondering who you’re even talking to.
5. They play the eternal victim. Somehow, their bad behavior will always lead back to a conversation about their abusive past or a crazy ex or an evil boss. You’ll end up feeling bad for them, even when they’ve done something horribly wrong. And once they’ve successfully diverted your attention, everything will get messy again. Psychopaths cry “abuse,” but, in the end, you’re the only one being abused.
6. You feel the need to explain basic human emotions to them. You’ll find yourself attempting to explain emotions like empathy and kindness, guided by the thought that if they understand why you’re hurt, they’ll stop hurting you. You are not the first person who has attempted to see the good in them, and you will not be the last. They behave this way because they know that it hurts you. There’s only one way out of these arguments. You need to disengage!
Arguments with psychopaths leave you drained. You might spend hours, even days, obsessing over the argument. If you think you have the perfect response to their latest outrageous comment, they planted it there on purpose. They’re trying to provoke you. They’re trying to draw you in.
The Fight For Male Freedom
The Fight For Male Freedom – MGTOW Dealing with some recent developments in MGTOW and how it relates to finding your strength and overcoming weakness.
Youtube: The Fight For Male Freedom
The Dark Side of Female Entitlement
The Dark Side of Female Entitlement. How women use sexuality steal resources and utility from the man and society. How men are tricked by their own instincts. survival aggression
Youtube: The Dark Side of Female Entitlement
The Tipping Point or Civilization Goes Full Retard
Civilization’s Tipping Point or When Civilization Goes Full Retard. The qualities and values that build civilization enable a welfare class of people that invert the values and destroy the civilization. Join me Howard Dare as I discus this and other related topics.
Youtube: The Tipping Point or Civilization Goes Full Retard
How to Recognize Female Predators
How to Recognize Female Predators – Part one, Why males are conditioned to worship women and how women prey upon men. From family life, the educational system, gender relations, professional life, the legal system is based upon female predators. Even other men adopt the practices of the weak in order to overcome and subvert the strong. How men and civilization are destroyed by female predators. Join me, Howard Dare, as I discus this and related issues.
Youtube: How to Recognize Female Predators
Butt-Hurt Feminists, Leftists, SJW’s Deserve Their Pain
Welcome to Butt-Hurt City where butt-hurt feminists, leftists and SJW’s deserve their pain. Expecting to be happy and have everything you want without earning it is a guaranteed path to Butt-Hurt City … By giving people everything they want it creates an entitled princess mindset that is unable to deal with reality. Such people become overly emotional and fail to deal with reality on it’s own terms forcing other people to pick up the slack on their behalf.
Youtube: Butt-Hurt Feminists, Leftists, SJW’s Deserve Their Pain